As part of our ongoing commitment to advocacy to the senior community, the APA will lead a holiday event at Knowlton Place. Mary Mendel, along with piano player, Dennis Betz, will lead a sing-a-long. Knowlton Place is located at 1465 Knowlton St. Cincinnati, OH.
Set-up for the event begins at 12:30, and the party for the seniors will be from 1:00 to 2:00.
We would like to invite 3 others to participate in the event. Here are some ideas that you can help with to make it more fun and festive:
1) Bring supplies to make a craft
2) Provide snacks and/or holiday beverage
3) Bring supplies for a holiday cookie decorating party
4) Donate items to put in stockings or bags
5) Create and host a holiday trivia game with a prize for the winner
Other ideas are welcome. We have an hour to fill, and we want to make it special.
Call Mary Mendel at 513-680-0035 with questions. Your help and creativity are greatly appreciated.
© 2023 Tristate APAAssociation for Professionals in Aging, 7672 Montgomery Road, Suite 181, Cincinnati, OH 45236 email@example.com